A Landlord’s responsibilities can be very daunting. Whether you own 1 unit or 1,000 units you are held responsible for maintaining a tenant/owner relationship that complies with Federal, State, and local laws included in the Chicago Residential Landlord Tenant Ordinances.
My Town can help guide you through the laws as well as maximize your profitablity and keep your vacancies low. We will find you a good tenant and make sure you have all the tools necessary to create a successful management experience and retain happy tenants.
Our Services Include:
1. Strategically pricing your property to maximize your income yet enticing quality renters.
2. Working with condo associations to avoid any conflicts with renters or condo rules and regulations.
3. Thoroughly screening prospective tenants even before we set up a showing. We make sure that each prospect is qualified and genuinely interested so we don’t waste your time.
4. Advertising and marketing your property on the most popular renter websites as well as other highly visible real estate outlets.
5. Full screening of all applicants including: credit and background checks, criminal history, evictions history, previous landlord references, and employment and income verification.
6. Lease preparation. We will handle the lease, disclosures, and addendum. We will also organize the lease signing and key exchange.
7. Lease renewal and management advice. We will advise you on how to retain a quality tenant and renew an existing lease. We will also inform you of the renewal procedures required by law and any new ordinances that require attention.
For the above services we typically charge one month’s rent, but please call to discuss your options. If you are interested in property management options we can discuss those as well.
Landlord Inquiry:We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.