One of the best things about living in Chicago is the vast array of amazing restaurants and eating establishments. We are known around the world for our culinary taste and variety, and Restaurant Week allows Chicagoans to experience this wonderful facet of the Windy City in a unique way.
With only four days left in the 2013 Chicago Restaurant Week, many are trying to fit in a few last stops in the celebration of all things delectable and delicious – so we thought we’d make it a little easier for you by putting together a few helpful guides to finding the best of the best in Restaurant Week.
Enjoy, and Bon Apetite!
1. The sponsors of Restaurant Week and the preeminent leaders in Chicago Tourism, Choose Chicago, have a very nice interactive searching tool that allows you to find venues by location, type of cuisine, and meal. They also have a give-away where you can win ten $100 gift cards to some of Chicago’s top restaurants.
2. OpenTable, a website that simplifies the reservation process, also has a special Restaurant Week search tool that allows you to book a reservation once you’ve found your destination. All that’s left is to show up with an appetite!
3. Our friends at the Chicago Real Estate forum point out that it’s not just those within the city limits that can get in on the fun!
6. Did we mention Restaurant Week is also a great opportunity to eat at great restaurants for discounted prices? Douglas Boehm, a writer for Examiner.com finds 5 of the best ways to get the most bang for your buck.
7. Food blogger Ashley Arp, aka City Girl Country Roots picks her top choices, also highlighting some great deals.
Have a good resource or list that we missed? Let us know in the comments!